An eBook guide for market owners and stallholders.
I am driven by a genuine passion for local business and wanted to help my community be on display, for the locals, but also for those who travel near and far. This ebook has come about after being asked by a number of stallholders and market/Event orgainisers also. This guide is a way for me to share my experience and tips that I’ve learnt over the years with you. Giving your stall, market or Event a bit of a health check and make sure you are doing all you can to reach t he success you want to achieve.Chantel Jackson
In a snapshot:
- Branding – Logo, Color Pallet, Fonts, Signage
- Social Media – Social Media Accounts, What You Need To Be Found, Why Social Media
- Google – Google Maps, Google My Business, Google Reviews
- Community – Social, Local, Visitors
- Advertising – Paid Advertising, Free Advertising, Partnerships / Sponshorship